PANAASH CHARITABLE FOUNDATION is a Social, Cultural, Economic, Health, Educational, relief and rural/urban community development organisation registered under Section 8 company act as a charitable foundation. We are committed to the Millennium development goals. Our vision is for a just and compassionate Indian society in which all people will have the opportunity to achieve their optimum potential. Its priorities and objectives are to carry out charitable, holistic and sustainable development work among the poor, marginalized, downtrodden, illiterate, vulnerable and the exploited ones, irrespective of their caste, creed, colour, sex or religion.
Aims and objects of Panaash Charitable Foundation (Regd.)
- To develop the fellowship of young men through the medium of their business and professional occupations and community service activities.
- To encourage active and responsible citizenship by cultivating the highest ideals in business, professional and civic traditions.
- To promote and further international understanding friendship and co-operation.
- To promote the extension of the association.
VISION AND MISSION
To help build a more influential, equal and socially conscious society.
Panaash drives social change by fostering an environment where young adults & children learn, lead and thrive
- To work towards creating a better India which provides basic health, education and empowerment to every citizen.
To enable people to take responsibility for the situation of the deprived Indian people and so motivate them to seek resolution through individual and collective action.
- To follow the ideology of great man and national leaders who sacrificed their lives for the course of depressed class of general public and special SC/ST OBC Backward Class. Physically Handicapped, Widow, Orphans and Educationally Backward and Economically Backward, Militancy victims and needy people.
Panaash Charitable Foundation (Regd.)
Hope To Bring Happiness
Registered By Ministry Of Corporate Affairs Govt. Of India under ID No. U85300JK2020NPL011650